We believe in our team culture, and this directly relates to the high standard of service we provide.
- Working closely with our clients to meet their needs
- Sourcing tried and tested technology from trusted manufacturers
- Striving for an error-free performance and the never-ending improvement of our products, services and standards
- UK-wide team on call 24/7
- Individually vetted and multi-disciplined
- Dedicated and knowledgeable about the systems they are maintaining
Our policy on anti-slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all of our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our business or our supply chains.
ASP will treat any breach of our Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy very seriously.
The full version of our policy document is available to view here: ASP 2018 Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy