We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.
For latest job opportunities, please follow our social media links below. If there is nothing there of immediate interest, we would still like to hear from you. Please send your CV to: email@example.com
*** Field Engineer ***
We currently require an Electrical/Mechanical Field Engineer to work within the UK. Working from home, you will visit client sites to work on the installation, service, maintenance & repair of a variety of specialist security systems, including access control, automatic gates, car park barriers, turnstiles.
You will visit customer sites in response to break downs, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of specialist security systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- A full clean driving licence.
- Experience in the installation & maintenance of automatic Barriers and Gates and Access Control Systems.
- Electro-mechanical experience.
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- A flexible and professional approach with the ability to work individually and as a part of the team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, upskill and engage in continued development & training.
- CSCS card/ Site Safety Training
- Clean CRB record.
- Company vehicle
- All tools required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Uniform+ PPE
- £ Negotiable, Depending on Experience + overtime and on-call allowances
- 25 days holidays per annum (plus Bank Holidays)
ASP is an independent, well-established company that specialises in Access Control, Gate & Barrier automation, Turnstiles and car parking revenue systems, both installation and maintenance. We cover the whole of the mainland UK. We are looking for someone that has previously worked within our industry, installing and maintaining all or most of the systems listed above.
You will be working outside so wet weather clothing will be provided. You will be required to keep the vehicle and tools in a good condition, report mileage, and keep an eye on when the vehicle is due for servicing.
Essential skills we are looking for in an engineer:
-experience in electrical installations, electronic systems & circuits, and fabrication
-forward-thinking, problem-solving attitude,
-the ability to use test meters,
-being able to work on own initiative,
-good communication skills and customer service skills, smart appearance
-being able to undertake liaison/ supervision of ground/civil work and finishing,
-to fill out legible and comprehensive reports.
To apply, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative System Protection is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We aim to provide equality of opportunity to all persons regardless of their religious belief, sex, race, age or sexual orientation.